A note from the baker:We have been selling our sausage rolls for some two years at the Fullarton, Goolwa, Willunga, Victor Harbor and Pt Elliott Markets. The varieties include the following;
- Adelaide Hills Beef sausage rolls, the most conventional of any of our sausage rolls!
- Chilli Beef Sausage Rolls – for the not-faint-hearted chilli-lover.
- Curry Beef Sausage Rolls – with the tsate of Curry without the heat.
- Fluerieu Peninsula/Greenhills Range Lamb Sausage Rolls.
- ‘Halal’ Goat Sausage Rolls – the most eaten meat in the world and a sweeter, leaner version of lamb.
- Chicken Sausage rolls.
- Spinach and feta roll – for our vegetarian friends with the feta sourced from B-D Farm Paris Creek.
The eggs used are from our chooks and sometimes the veges are from our patch. My partner Janelle and I hail from Macclesfield and are looking forward to joining the Adelaide Hills Farmers Market community.